Critter Wall

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
In this house we arent just aquariums. We have run out of table space so I am building a critter wall. Just what I need to do amongst all the house renos lol.

The top has 4 finches, below that will be my daughters hedgehog that we are picking up next weekend. Then the axolotl tank and below that is the tiniest little Russian Hampster.

c68aae3d8b6c9526ab01b73e2a019962.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Just like in the big city’s , when you can’t go out, you gotta go up !!
Looks bad ass man , did you cut out all the holes ? And looks like everything was sanded (edges) I like very nice mark !

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Just like in the big city’s , when you can’t go out, you gotta go up !!
Looks bad ass man , did you cut out all the holes ? And looks like everything was sanded (edges) I like very nice mark !
Thank you. Yes it is a solid peice with cut outs. Saved a lot of glue time that way. Finch cage is glass back, bottom and front. Hedgehog one will be glass bottom, back and sides with a glass door in the front. All from old 30 gallon tanks. Front needs to be all glass so the cats don't try and use screen as away up to the birds lol.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
How’s the birds ? I know nothing about them , are they 2 pairs ? So nice they all hang out which tags could take a note on that ;)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
4 males and they are very active and very vocal from about 730am to 830pm. Very easy to care for. I made the large perch in the cage myself. Unlike a budgie that mostly just climbs around their cage, these guys actually hop and fly around.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
That’s pretty cool , I mean not the squawking all day but everything else you must be busy on maintenance day !

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
That’s pretty cool , I mean not the squawking all day but everything else you must be busy on maintenance day !
Not squawking, they sound like squeaky toys and children's giggles. Yes, the wife and I have our hands full with husbandry and dont even about the medical/vet bills for the larger animals

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I bet , I know how much 1 animal can cost ! You guys still doing the forstering for cats ?
Side note
Can’t wait to see your drop off tank !!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I bet , I know how much 1 animal can cost ! You guys still doing the forstering for cats ?
Side note
Can’t wait to see your drop off tank !!
Oh good lord no more fostering. Wife ended up adopting one of our foster dogs which put is at our legal limit in Ontario. Then she went back to work full time.

I came wait for the next tank either. Looking like it will be ordered in July.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Wooow !! Man I know pictures won’t do justice how nice that will look in person , plus with your taste ! I’ll definitely be following it :)