Chameleon Tank

Zombiex

Not fish related but still pet related. I purchased a large reptile tank (formly at pet paridise london). Its been a very large undertaking. I have been converting it to hose wifes year old chameleon. Tank was so large i had to cut it apart and rebuild it. Most of glass has been reassembled. Working on stand doors and top now. Stand pictured below. Stands a old wire reel that i have burned then stained and now working on clear coat.

Attachments

• 20190507_172439.jpg
    20190507_172439.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 252

Zombiex

Tanks 42 inches. Its not round has 9 epices of 14 inch glass 41 inches tall. 3 panels are 12 inch with screened doors and screen top. Bought reel from electric company for $30

Zombiex

Been a long journey. Finally coming togeather. Only thing orginal from tank so far is 3 peices of glass lol. Been a complete rebuild and few broken peices of glass along way.

Zombiex

The plans to make it a complete self sustaining ecosystem. Wifes done amot of research into what bugs and plants to use to obtain her goals.

MrHermit85

sounds like complicated hobbies run in the family. At least if it s self sustaining once it is going it won’t be as complicated as a reef.

Zombiex

Ya hopefully. We have alot of animals lol. 75 gallon salt. Rabbit. Chameleon. 2 mali uromatix. Cat and dog. Need them to take care of themselves.