Aquariums By Design Is Hiring!!

Aquariums by Design

Website Affiliate
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Hey Fish Fans!
Have you ever dreamed of working in the Aquarium Industry? Now is your chance!
Aquariums By Design is hiring part time and full time service professionals. In this role you will be going to external clients and maintaining their tanks. Training and vehicle is provided.
Requirements:
* Clean Driving Record
* Great Work Ethic
* A passion for all things fish!
Come into our store at Aquariums by Design to drop off your resume today!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I actually did contemplate something like this locally, but just too much other stuff to get started financially. So it is a sincere offer if anyone expands this way.

heath

Distinguished Member
good deal. I agree that if you could incorporate dog walking into too, I'd be in...
seriously, I do think it would be an awesome service ... depending on the rates I would strongly consider it, also ppl could hire you to move their tanks when they move... if anyone has done it I'm sure they would pay dearly. my last move cost me over 250.00 just to move the tanks, water, rock and fish.. I did all the work draining and re setting it back up..

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
hahaha ya us roofers have a very bad rep in industry.... all those old timers love their beer times have changed tho.

yes free tan no gym membership needed lots of money but absolutely no life sun up to sun down really sucks and i want hair when im 50 preferably not white lol