Anyone use theses

Shawn White

Anyone use the wave makers they seem inexpensive just wondering if they are any good thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0493.png
    IMG_0493.png
    879.1 KB · Views: 76

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Wow, looks like another company is making its mark. I spent some time looking over reviews and watching videos on their products. They seem legit. Like a mix between Jebao and name brand products. Their tech appears to be a mix of old and new. Their pump designs are new but the controllers for those new pumps are old tech. Hygger has no app and is just control panel. Which to me is not a big deal as you should be basically setting and forgetting. They have started to even get bigger reviews from know social media influencers who have been using them for a year or more. I would definitely give it a go.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I have the small hygger on my 10 gal probably good up to 20. It's quite strong and the modes are easy to set. I just use pre set times. 0 issues so far. Mine has the black controller and came with the pump. Love it and for $100 I'm super happy. P.s. it's 3 ft from my bed and I can't hear a damn thing, makes a nice wave once set speed too!
Pic in my tank thread shows wave better.
20231212_165326.jpg20231212_165325.jpg20231212_165302.jpg

Last edited:

Mechano

Anyone use the wave makers they seem inexpensive just wondering if they are any good thanks
I use one of these in my frag tank(30g long) and also use sump in my sump(40g) and one in the refugium(50g) in the main system.
They are suprisingly decent little units.

Also they have wifi master / slave function if that’s something your after.