I'm Back!

Zach

After a brief hiatus to get my business up and rolling I'm looking to start a new setup!

Recently acquired a 135g tank....now I just need everything else. Check out my posting in the classified section. Going to take this set up slow. Look for the right parts at decent prices. Hopefully build something that will last a good long time.

Going to do a build thread on this too. Hoping to have everything together for some time after Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hi Zac welcome back buddy.. hey I see your from tilsonburg my brother just moved there.... he actually just opened up matteos pizza there... just opened this week... check him out.. what kind of business did you just start

Zach

Hi Zac welcome back buddy.. hey I see your from tilsonburg my brother just moved there.... he actually just opened up matteos pizza there... just opened this week... check him out.. what kind of business did you just start
Very nice. I'll have to check him out. Didn't even know there was a new Pizza place in town

I started a business doing custom woodworking. Live edge slabs tables, cabinets, timber framed, flooring, you name it. Anything wood

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
That's awesome Zac. .. I really like the look of live edge lumber..looks great... yeah my brother just opened up this week. He's been pretty busy. .. he makes great food

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Hey Zac! welcome, glad to see your back ... i may have to contact you in the future, think of a doing suspended live edge island table...... :D

Zach

Hey Zac! welcome, glad to see your back ... i may have to contact you in the future, think of a doing suspended live edge island table...... :D
Hey Brandon. Sounds like an interesting project.youll have to give me a shout when you're ready to do it