Skimmers

heath

Distinguished Member
No retailers financially support this site. Well I should not say that. Some have given frags to be sold at London frag Fest and have done some great things for members that most stores would never do.

you know what I meant, not financially ...

Canadianeh

what do you guys think of Tunze comline DOC Skimmer 9004 for IM Fusion 40 compare to Reef Octopus BH50 skimmer ?

Last edited:

Hong

what do you guys think of Tunze comline DOC Skimmer 9004 for IM Fusion 40 compare to Reef Octopus BH50 skimmer ?

I'm running the 9004 on my nano. Its decent, efficient. But takes up a good chunk of room. I think its 4x4x12h. HOB will look much cleaner, depending on the make.

Canadianeh

I'm running the 9004 on my nano. Its decent, efficient. But takes up a good chunk of room. I think its 4x4x12h. HOB will look much cleaner, depending on the make.

What is HOB? Which size of nano do you have? I am planning to get IM Fusion 40. I like the Tunze 9004 better after I watched some youtube reviews.

Hong

What is HOB? Which size of nano do you have? I am planning to get IM Fusion 40. I like the Tunze 9004 better after I watched some youtube reviews.

My tank is 33g. Not those All in one, so it does not hide in the back. I like it but preferably in the sump and not the display tank. :)

Canadianeh

My tank is 33g. Not those All in one, so it does not hide in the back. I like it but preferably in the sump and not the display tank. :)

I don't have space for a sump so I prefer AOI. It still hides pretty good and it looks sleek. The BH50 looks very clunky IMO. ☺