Help With My Apex...

Joshbrookkate

I was working on connecting some equipment to the EB8 this morning. I'm not adept at this computer stuff.
I know I inadvertently did something with one of the alarm outlets.

So now the display has started to emit alarm sounds. 2 different ones - a short beep every 5 minutes or so and a solid 5 second beep every 10 minutes.

I found the Sound controls on the display unit and set all 3 of them to "none". I was able to eliminate the short beeping sound that way. Also, I was able to change to beep that is still happening from something loud to a quieter sound. But it still continues to beep every 10 minutes.

I have checked my outlets to see if I have set one to alarm by mistake. But I can't see anything that would create this beep.

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this computer stuff! I love my Apex, but more for what I know it can do than for what I have been able to set up here. Lol.
Any help I can get is appreciated!!!

PS - My son got my iphone connected to my Apex a couple months ago. That text alert system saved my tank from overheating twice last week. (My new T5 bulbs brought the temp up over 82.)

Joshbrookkate

Hey, Torx - just to let you know I found my error. Earlier in the day I switched outlets for my heater/finnex controller. But I left the old outlet with the programming set up so the Apex was sending alerts about that now empty outlet. I'm guessing that was the problem because as soon as I cleared out the programming on that empty outlet, the beeping stopped for good.
Thanks for your help!