Hi

MeridiaRose

Hi everyone,
My name is Liane. I am not new to the aquarium hobby just new to this site.

Growing up my parents had a 40 gallon freshwater community tank, my favourite part was waking up early on Saturday mornings to help my dad clean the tank. Years later I was allowed a 2 gallon betta tank before upgrading to a 10 gallon freshwater. Once I had my fun in the freshwater world I tried my hand at a reef tank. I did everything wrong and learned many hard lessons.

I recently purchased a house with my fiance (we've been living here for just over a month now) and can finally start saving for my dream tank (which probably won't be for a few years). In the mean time I have set up a 20 gallon planted freshwater tank. Last night I started my 10 gallon saltwater to cycle so that I can move my reef over from my parents place. The reef at my parents place has been up and running for over 2 years now and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival at my new place.

I'm very excited to read and learn from all of you.

Happy reefing.
c59d70aa4c70cede324685a9910a7f09.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Liane and welcome to the forum. There are many great members here to help with any questions you may have and share your reefing experiences with.

And we really like pics. :D So be sure to post some when you get your 10 gal. up and running! :cool:

Dave.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome to tft Liane. The fragtank is the best forum on the Web. Great friendly people here. If you have any questions this is the place to ask. More knowledge here then you could ever dream. There are no stupid questions here and don't be afraid to ask...