Prefer new theme or old theme style?

• New

• Old

Results are only viewable after voting.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
So some are wondering where the old theme went. Honestly, I do not know... I cant find my copy... I cant find the copy I built it from... so for now I am moving ahead with making this theme our main. Once this one is done I will put something else up that resembles the old one. So any ways, post suggestions and I will see what I can do.

Hit List Items:
  1. Unread Post Count Missing. -=- Added it back in
  2. Cant Find New Posts Button -=- Moved it to where it was before
  3. Times New Roman is Ugly -=- Changed to Verdana
  4. New Threads not showing up in the sidebar chat window -=- Fixed it
  5. Using "@xxxxxx" not working -=- Re installed Addon
  6. Tapatalk Broken -=- Reinstalled Addon
  7. [*]Logo does not reaisze for tablets and phones -=-Fixed
  8. Forum Nav bar missing from bottom
  9. Donation addon not visible.

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
We know how much work ya put into this. ..looks great and it's appreciated keeping TFT up and running.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
REDID THE OLD THEME Quickly

Very bottom left corner of the page will say "TheFragTank - ***" Click it to change the theme

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
New Theme
- Replaced Stock Avatars PNGs for people who do not set them
- Added a background to the logo area.
- Fixed issue with "New Posts" Button disappaearing on tablets and phones.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
YA I will add a bar to the bottom.

The graphics also have not been optimized yet... so that may be impacting load times.
I am also working on other things on the server which might have a samll impact.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I have added the forum trail list bar to the bottom of the thread views. Let me knwo how it works.

The graphics also have not been optimized yet... so that may be impacting load times.
I am also working on other things on the server which might have a samll impact.

I was wondering if this is still in effect? I find my page loads for this site are rather slow. Just wanted to make sure this was the reason before I started looking for other issues. LOL

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I find the host we are on is sometimes very slow to respond to clicks. I have been busy over the long weekend ( yay) so I will optimize this stuff probably tomorrow night. Hopefully that will speed things up, if it doesn't its possible that its the host, maybe time for an upgrade:)

I find the host we are on is sometimes very slow to respond to clicks. I have been busy over the long weekend ( yay) so I will optimize this stuff probably tomorrow night. Hopefully that will speed things up, if it doesn't its possible that its the host, maybe time for an upgrade:)

OK ... But no rush man! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end. Thanks! :cool: