Hey From London!

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Welcome Jordan ! Let's see some pics of the tank! :p , also .. If you can't find the answer here then you never will ! Haha , this is an amazing fourm, it's like taking the good people out in the world and put them here :)

zoomster

Welcome to the Frag tank survivorman! ;)
I hope you enjoy both the new tank and this amazing forum.
It was great to meet you today and wish you nothing but success in your new hobby!
If you have any problems or questions, just ask and I am sure you will get whatever help you need Jordan!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome Jordan. This is one great site.... you will find this site just as addictive as your new awesome hobby. Great to hear of your new set up as as you now know very amazing helpful people here bro. There are no stupid questions here ... lots of answers and new friends.

Welcome to the forum and to reefing ... you're going to love both I'm sure. Lots of great people and information here. I'm in London as well and just started into saltwater about a year ago myself. If you have any questions or concerns I will offer any advice I can from my limited experience or one of the other extremely knowledgeable members will soon reply I'm sure.

Good luck and have fun! :cool: Oh ... and we really really like pics! :D

Dave.