Universal Yums

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I happen to stumble on this site and I have joined up and my first box will be here after July 15. I thought it was a pretty cool idea having all the favourite treats from different locations sent you to every month.

https://www.universalyums.com/snacks

Last edited:
A girl at works gets those as well. Some of the stuff is really cool and some not so much. LOL Good Luck!

BTW - Re-read your post. It's amazing how just 2 missing letters can change the meaning of a sentence. LMAO.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
A girl at works gets those as well. Some of the stuff is really cool and some not so much. LOL Good Luck!

BTW - Re-read your post. It's amazing how just 2 missing letters can change the meaning of a sentence. LMAO.
Haha I just re read it my self awesome

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Click on the link then you'll see all the previous boxes and if you click on each one it'll tell you what you get

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Kyle1970

Looks like fun.
Was thinking it would be good for an office setting too.
Half that Dutch food already a part of daily life!
Be nice if there was a list of countries to come.
Knowing my luck, first month is Canada. Poutine chips, bacon bits, and picards beer nuts.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Well I have my 1st tracking number and its somewhere is the USA. said 1 - 4 weeks to get here. The sled dogs do have a hard time pulling the sleds in your Canadian summers so.....

Kyle1970

Hopefully it isn't ice cream or popsicles!

I'm trying to get the boss to set this up for clients and or as a "bonus" for individual offices.

Keep us informed.

I got to try one of the seaweed chips from the Taiwan package the other day. Wasn't too bad really. Kind of like a very light sour cream and onion taste to me.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I had all the ladies squealing and trying everything and discussed at the strawberry flavoured Cheetos and the Pea Basil Crackers. Funny thing I left them at the front any they are pretty well cleaned up?

Pipes

As the old saying goes... "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker." Sounds like you've got a good lure to reel in a good one.