New But Loving It

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks the smaller clown is 11 years old and the bigger is 4 years old. The hawk is 11. I think they've been put through so much that they can withstand anything. We put them in the 55 gal after we got it set up. (Which I have recently learned was a nono). I would put them back in the 20 gal. But I got rid of it. Everyone seems to be so much happier in the tank. I've had an ammonia and nitrate/nitrite spike. And have added prime for that. My urchin had started to loose his quills . I was told that the prime will help him. So hopefully he makes it. I have a lot of questions and likely will need everyone's help. But trying to handle one thing at a time. Right now is making sure he's ok and will pull through
Well we all had to start somewhere and you found the fragtank. Now your in good hands. Don't be afraid to ask those questions. Like someone said earlier there are no stupid questions here.

zoomster

Welcome to the Frag tank!
As others have stated, this is a great site and lots of wisdom and experience to be found here. So don't be afraid to ask for help.
Again, welcome to the greatest community!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Welcome to the both of you, you will be hook to saltwater marine life and the this forum. I don't know witch one you will spend more time on, the tank or the forum. Hook hook and as for me I spend more time on the forum haha yeah TFT :D

SamB

Super Active Member
Great people on this forum with extensive experience in the hobby