Income Tax

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
ya well cutting my income tax benefits is one thing.... dooming my job with cap n trade is another (not exaggeratting, look into how much natural gas is used to make ammonia, fetrilizer, DEF, nitric acid, urea.... )

I would love for them to be campaigning together and have the bus drive off a cliff.

I agree with the goal but the way they go about it is not correct.

Pipes

If we let Winn stay we'll all be on geo-thermal by 2030. Even if you own a house on a 37 x 60 lot. Yeah right. Next government will just do a reversal for the sake of wasting more $. NG and gasoline are here until we run out or nuke each other.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
The world is changing as we know it. Wynn and her government kiss ass to the Toronto area voters and as long as they keep voting her in.... we are screwwwwwwed. Justin Trudeau now don't get me started on him! Harper was the lesser of the two evils.

Pipes

Were getting a little political here.... My thought is to find some one like Trump with out the racist part. Then again they are all crooks, no matter which party they represent. And we let them get away with it...
upload_2016-5-22_19-54-8.png

Why vote? We are voting for the one who will screw us the least. But we're still getting screwed...and screwed, and screwed.....

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Were getting a little political here.... My thought is to find some one like Trump with out the racist part. Then again they are all crooks, no matter which party they represent. And we let them get away with it...
View attachment 7754
Why vote? We are voting for the one who will screw us the least. But we're still getting screwed...and screwed, and screwed.....
Gotta vent some where....lol

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
The fact that this thread is still open , the one on Trump maybe becoming president was quickly closed.

Actually, I'm really not that easily offended :)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
The other thread was becoming more then political and could of easily become very personal and offensive to some.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
But in all honesty, go buy a bunch of land in an unregistered township in northern ontario.
Live off the land, with the bare minimum.
Its very doable and you can survive easily.
(just have to give up a few luxuries) :D

Pipes

:D
But in all honesty, go buy a bunch of land in an unregistered township in northern ontario.
Live off the land, with the bare minimum.
Its very doable and you can survive easily.
(just have to give up a few luxuries) :D
Sorry, even though I'm a plumber, I wont be giving up toilet paper ever. If you buy the soft stuff it doesn't aggravate the "Tax Pain".

Being closely watched against my better judgement. The other thread got touchy quite quickly.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Actually I was just venting, and making fun of myself... I realize and respect that many people have given their lives over many generations, so we could have the right to vote. We live in a great, and for the most part safe country. My comparison in regards to voting, could also be also compared to being shot in the head with a gun. Do you want to be shot in the head with a rifle or a hand gun...Same result in the end...right?

My thought is if the government is going to make it hurt so much, I vote that I want a good Whisky barrel. That's Whisky without the "E". Then at least I get something out of it other than then the slivers. A head ache and the tax pain.;):D:D

Nighthawk26

You realize, EVERY super power/Empire in the ENTIRE history of the world has fallen, right? Ones much larger than the USA in their given times.

Pipes

When watching the news do you ever wonder if they watch news stories on Canadian elections? My guess is no. They don't care about us, and I personally don't really care what they do. I don't live in the "Toe" or the "hood" or say "Y'all". Cause I done gone to the more gooder skool of graamer. Not.

All I got is "I am Canadian","Your a hoser". And "Take off Eh"!:D

Hopefully they build a wall around their borders, just to show the world how great they are. It would be like looking into the goldfish bowl. And we all know how clean goldfish are.;)