Hi Everyone!

Reeferdani

Hi everyone my name is Danielle
My husband and I started in this hobby last November, so we are still fairly new. We're from Guelph and currently have a 46gal bow front, but already have our sights set on upgrading to a larger tank sometime this year!
I am sure we will have a million questions as we get closer to the upgrade. I am so happy I found this site and am looking forward to learning a lot and making new friends in the hobby.
Happy reefing!

Reeferdani

thanks Aprilia!
Just looking through the forums you really can tell you have great people here! Looking forward to learning a lot

heath

Distinguished Member
welcome to the frag tank.. great people and great site.. don't be shy to ask any question, there are tons of knowledgeable people here that are more than willing to help...:)
also, we like pictures
:worthless:

Reeferdani

Thanks little reef keeper! I'll post some this afternoon! Yeah that's not too far, nice to know there is a community around here :)

Welcome. I'm also new to reef keeping and the forum. I just joined on the weekend and can already tell that I'll like this place! :cool:

I also have a 46 gal. bow that I've been running since last summer. It's certainly quite the learning experience and I hope to learn even more now that I've found this great forum. I look forward to seeing some pics of your tank and reef critters as well. ;)

Dave.

Reeferdani

Quite the learning experience indeed Dave! I took a peak at your tank and it looks great!!
Thanks for the welcome

Reeferdani

image.jpeg
Not the best picture but you get the idea haha. I will have to spend a bit of time taking some better ones. Ignore the ugly container in the back, it's holding some mushrooms while the attach. I think you can see everyone except my clowns in this picture.

We have 2 darwins, 2 ocellaris, Christmas wrass, 2 chromis, blue tang, cleaner shrimp, scallop, clean up crew, BTA (the darwins host), a red corn anemone?, a few hammers, mushrooms, ricordias, a torch, a Duncan frag, zoa frag, elegance, purple finger leather, a few green star polyps, plus 1-2 others which I am not sure what they are.
I will have to wait for my husband to help me post what equipment we have that is a bit more his jurisdiction haha.

- before anyone says it I know we need a bigger tank soon for the tang. We didn't fully know that when we got him but he is our favorite by far and the hobby is so addicting we are always looking and thinking about what to upgrade to!
-also sorry if I miss-type anything, I always post from I pad or I phone and autocorrect (as we all know) is a pain, sorry if there are any spell check or grammar police here lol

Great looking tank. Nice assortment of corals and fish. Ha ... I was wondering about the tang actually. He looks at home for now though. ;)

I look forward to seeing more pics of the corals as they grow and any future acquisitions! :cool:

Dave.

Skim

You sure you did not come here to teach us, anybody got a Pencil. Well like Alice Cooper put it, Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it. I think you're gonna feel right at home here!:eek: