Wow, What A Good Group Of Peeps On This Forum !

SamB

Super Active Member
Hey Everyone,
A big day today for coral deliveries and I met up with forum members in Woodstock and London today
Thanks to those who came and met me and those who carried or are holding corals for others - great teamwork and support
Without naming names (too late), I met Sunnykita (Tim's is divine), Zoomster (thanks for coral holding and freebees :cool:) , Spanky (good driving buddy!), BigReefer and Sirhc. Also Torx and Heath placed an order and Zoomster pitched in to get these forum members their corals !
I delivered great, high quality corals from GTA Reef and David Caplan
A bottle of David's pods too !
I just wanted to say thanks to those that I met today for being kind, punctual and generous, even with a bit of gusty weather
We have some great people on this forum and it is my pleasure to help out where I can
In Toronto, we are blessed with some things (please stop laughing) Yes we have crime, BIG traffic and big crowds, but we are blessed with coral gurus like David and GTA Reef so I guess in that respect, we have it one up on the rest of Ontario !
J T is here too and he seems to always be lurking around here and of course nobody builds 'em like he does !
This is why I want to try and help our forum members to also enjoy the corals that reef farmers like these grow
I appreciate your friendship and the chance to make your tanks more beautiful
Of course, I will have more drive dates to post and please hit me up if you just want to check in
SamB

Last edited: