Ok Blue Jays

jroovers

Super Active Member
Must be a weird feeling in Toronto, playoff pro sports with a legit contender! Hope the Jays can pull off a 92 or 93-esque run, but the Rangers aren't going to go quietly, this Gallardo owned the Jays in two starts earlier this year, and Hamels is capable of tossing a gym. Price, while an ace, leaves a lot to be desired with his playoff starting record of 0-5. Dome to be closed today apparently, so hopefully the Jays can use the long ball and destroy em'!

Nighthawk26

Was at the game. THe whole atmosphere was "off". Can't explain it. Hopefully Stroman can bring some serious energy tomorrow and that Donaldson and Bautista are in the lineup!

RWH

Texas will be in tough....Jays need a win tomorrow to stay in it. Hope Donaldson and Batista are ok as that would be a huge
deficit in the lineup, not just offensively...but also defensively...

jroovers

Super Active Member
Yes, pretty much a must-win today really, don't want to go down 2-0 and head back to Texas, that would be a huge hill to climb.

RWH

I think these commentators are all talking through their hats most of the time. I could analize the game and make up half that stuff.....in the fifth inning they were talking about the average RPM's on breaking ball pitches per pitcher in the AL. I mean who really cares ? Some of these stats are ridiculous........

jroovers

Super Active Member
Well they're in a huge hole now, nothing went their way yesterday... don't see them coming back from this.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Lol, if they can take this game this afternoon, I like their chances in a deciding game... fingers crossed :)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
We did it! I never doubted them!

Well I'm off to drive up and down the streets with my blue jays flags flying honking my horn.

jroovers

Super Active Member
We did it! I never doubted them!

Well I'm off to drive up and down the streets with my blue jays flags flying honking my horn.

Lol, what a crazy game! The 7th inning alone was a roller coaster. Bring on KC, last time they played there were a lot of sparks so should be a great series. :)