Buying A New Tank

Nick Pavlyukh

Hey. My name is nick and im looking to buy a new tank to start up a new saltwater tank, and i want to save a few bucks on the tank and hopefully get a deal. Im looking for something like a 75g or even bigger. Upto 160g if the price is right. Where would be a good place to go?

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to the Frag tank. I hope you find the perfect tank for your needs here. Once you have one, start a build thread and show us pictures of your progress. We love pictures :)

kjardine519

anyone have experience with big al's rimless cube tanks?, I got a quote from miracles and it was just under 1000$ for a 60 cube! (custom is never cheap) is there a place in the GTA that has a broad selection of tanks? anyone know any venders selling deep blue tanks? reef supplies took them off their website :( sorry for thread jacking

heath

Distinguished Member
anyone have experience with big al's rimless cube tanks?, I got a quote from miracles and it was just under 1000$ for a 60 cube! (custom is never cheap) is there a place in the GTA that has a broad selection of tanks? anyone know any venders selling deep blue tanks? reef supplies took them off their website :( sorry for thread jacking

check out sealife central in London, they build custom tanks...I hear what your saying, I thought that I wanted a 60g cube, used is really hard to find and the price is out of this world for new.. good luck with your search..