Brantford Coral Show Updated October 10th 2015!!!

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Canada copepods just joined the list everyone come down on October 10th and check them out!!!!

Damn, I will need a small loan for all these vendors. LoL. Picked up copepods from Canada Copepods a little while ago. My Copperband and Mandarin Goby are in amazing health and I can still see copepods swimming about.

Thanks! I have also started cultures of both L and S type rotifers which will be ready for the show, and will also be releasing some phytoplankton products. I will have concentrations that are tank-appropriate and can be kept in the fridge, and hyper-concentrated bottles for culturing use (must be kept frozen until use). Excited to see everyone!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Just wondering if the proceeds to this event are being donated to a local charity or anything? I didn't read it anywhere so not really sure. Also you might want to contact The Tropical Fishroom as they are reopening their doors and might be interested in joining the show to unload any of their old product they don't want to sell.

Stevesault

Just wondering if the proceeds to this event are being donated to a local charity or anything? I didn't read it anywhere so not really sure. Also you might want to contact The Tropical Fishroom as they are reopening their doors and might be interested in joining the show to unload any of their old product they don't want to sell.
At this point no donations have been made. Our last show didn't really bring a profit at all. I'm putting on a show for the people if money is made I will donate to TFT also tropical fish room will be there in sponcership and advertisement but he will not be setting up this time. Thanks for your reply.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Perfect that's great to hear. If my family bails on thanksgiving I'll probably be in brantford on the 10th so I'll try and stop by

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Stevesault

Oh YESSSS this is who we have so far some I an still awaiting reply the list will blow up 2-3 weeks before the show lol. Sadly reef hero (Ben) has backed out as he is out of the hobby for awhile......we hope lol
JT-custom acrylics
Kaotic aquatic
MAST
In2deep-
Frag cave
Frag box
Big show
I koralz
Bean bag frags
Canadian mangroves
One stop reef shop
Gta reef