Great Link About Marine Ich

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I am surprise 100gallon haven't jump on this one yet or he is clear of ich :)
not sure think he has been busy lately seems alot of people are the past week not much posting happening... i figured alot of people would like this article it goes into alot of detail others leave out and a good reference on ways to treat it with pros and cons

100gallon

hey, I am right here, LOL. I have cleared up my blue tang of ailments. He is happily feeding and swimming in the qt. However, my midas blenny has become sich with the ich. he seems to rid himself of it during the day and then in the morning before the lights are on he is covered in spots. No other fish in the tank has spots, even the sailfin.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
hey, I am right here, LOL. I have cleared up my blue tang of ailments. He is happily feeding and swimming in the qt. However, my midas blenny has become sich with the ich. he seems to rid himself of it during the day and then in the morning before the lights are on he is covered in spots. No other fish in the tank has spots, even the sailfin.
lol, alway something. one battle after another, even if you are clear of ich. There is something else awake you hahaha ect. red bug, flat worm, skimmer issue, algae, tank leak and so on....lots of fun :D

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
lol, alway something. one battle after another, even if you are clear of ich. There is something else awake you hahaha ect. red bug, flat worm, skimmer issue, algae, tank leak and so on....lots of fun :D

Yep i was on a 2 year hot streak then the leak :( that set me back a few high end peices