Triton Reef Test Group Buy

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
If we get enough ppl to buy 12 then it's $41 USD. I am offering to pickup the test vials and stuff in late February. You would have to pickup from me after then....
I plan on sending the vials back in April or May.....weather permitting. I will arrange an exact date at a later time after we get the vials and stuff.... We would have to all agree on a date to have the vials in their packaging ready to send out back to me by....I wouldn't let the water sit for any longer than possible before we send back so plan on taking samples day before or of the date we set....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
If you are in then please PM or post here how many tests you would like to order so I can start a list....

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
1. ReefHero (x2 test kits)
2. Curiousphil (x1 test kit)
3. Sewerat (x1 test)

Last edited:

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
When you purchase are you not also paying for its return shipping back? Or does the group buy all have to be sent back all at once?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
When you purchase are you not also paying for its return shipping back? Or does the group buy all have to be sent back all at once?

Yes I believe it does but I think it would have to be mailed within the USA.....
I am offering to mail them all back too....
If you want feel free to get your own test mailed back too but like I said I am offering to go across and pickup test kits as well as go across and mail them all back too....

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I will be leaving from lucan and heading to Sarnia/ port huron on each trip so I can also meet along the way or even in north London....

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I'm pretty excited to see my tanks results.... I figure that for the price ($50) it's a good deal.... I'm hoping to get more ppl on board with various methods and Params so we can all compare

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Will this test for impurities also? Like copper ect?
Per the links in the OP, here is what their webpage says

" The elements being tested for include Na, Ca, Mg, K, Sr, B, Br, S, Li, Be, Ba, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Al, Si, As, Sb, Sn, Cd, Se, Mo, Hg, P (PO4), Pb, I."

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Deadline for triton test request will be February 1, 2015. After that time i will PM people who requested a test with the amount owing me. I will ask that all people who requested a test please send $$ as soon as possible once I know the exact amount so I can order these for late February arrival. Thanks to those who shown interest so far!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Well I'm thinking that I will end this group buy early because I want yo get my test kits ordered! :) I will pm those interested to see if you still are of not. Thanks!