3rd Annual - London Frag Fest 2015! Sat April 18 2015

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Date may not be set in stone, they are really giving me the runaround, but I'm sort of stuck as they have my deposit. Yesterday they told me the 18th was mine, now a new person is saying it's booked and not getting back to me :(

almost definitely this is the last year at this venue.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay, CONFIRMED. April 18th, 2015

I'm going to start sending out emails to past vendors. This is the last year at this venue one way or another, what a royal PITA. No BBQ this year, the BBQ people quit the legion because the new "management" are difficult.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
It's January. They are unable to find replacement BBQ'ers before the middle of April? Two and a half months isn't enough time? I cannot see the interview process being that stringent and demanding that they would require more than 10 weeks to find suitable replacements. It's a BBQ for Christs sakes. Not the head chef at some fancy restaurant.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Okay, CONFIRMED. April 18th, 2014

I'm going to start sending out emails to past vendors. This is the last year at this venue one way or another, what a royal PITA. No BBQ this year, the BBQ people quit the legion because the new "management" are difficult.
I think maybe those old fogies are taking you for a ride.... that date is in the past!!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Emails sent, I think there's only 8 tables...er make that 7, left, and the center area(s) open. Trying to figure out the main headliner now. I think people are going to be pissed about the smaller space, but it is what it is for this year, I will have to start asap on a new location. I ideally want the lamplighter (location, parking, facilities etc), but I am almost afraid to ask for a quote. I just want to let loose some fish in their pool. They would be fine I'm sure.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay a LOT of the tables are booked. I haven't heard back about a headliner (and honestly am not sold on the concept) so there is a possibility that I will just scrap that area and put tables in place, that way we can get more bang for the buck to buyers...more actual vendors means more deals for the buyers. Sitting in my chair pondering this right now...thoughts?