Hello

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
My star and cucumber have been looking skinnier lately... anyone have sand/ substrate full of yummy bugs for them.

I need to boost the base of my food chain I think. May start with plankton or something

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
So my question is does anyone have a rough idea how many reefers are in the greater sarnia area. I have run into some that are not on tft

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
So my question is does anyone have a rough idea how many reefers are in the greater sarnia area. I have run into some that are not on tft

That is hard to really tell as users can add the location themselves. As for a database %Sarnia% search, so anyone with the word Sarnia in their location, there are 38 total. But there are also members in Petrolia, Alvinston, Oil Springs etc, and I think that is only 3 total between those towns. I know there are tons of people out there that do not know about the site. I have done a few Kijiji ads and several vendors advise people about the site. Mostly other members here share the information. There is also a huge group who do not use forums for information. There are ones who will stick to website articles over forum discussion, there is also a large group Facebook only people. We do have a FB page out there. It isnt too busy at all though.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
That is hard to really tell as users can add the location themselves. As for a database %Sarnia% search, so anyone with the word Sarnia in their location, there are 38 total. But there are also members in Petrolia, Alvinston, Oil Springs etc, and I think that is only 3 total between those towns. I know there are tons of people out there that do not know about the site. I have done a few Kijiji ads and several vendors advise people about the site. Mostly other members here share the information. There is also a huge group who do not use forums for information. There are ones who will stick to website articles over forum discussion, there is also a large group Facebook only people. We do have a FB page out there. It isnt too busy at all though.
Thanks torx... the handful I've run into that are not members I've certainly pushed them towards the site.