London Fragfest Car Pool

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
who's all going to the london frag fest in april i got room for 3 more in the 300 smoking allowed since i do... will be cheaper on gas than all of us driving on our own and will have the big beach cooler in the trunk with some heat packs so you dont need to be in a big hurry to leave after buying and dont have to wait till the end to buy when alot of the good stuff is gone

Michele

If you don't mind an old lady tagging along it would be great to go with people that are experienced reefers. Just need to check if I am working.

Michele

Great, I am looking forward to meeting you and Heather. Let me know if you want me to meet closer to the highway so you don't have to drive into Kitchener or somewhere else. :)

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Didn't you hear? We are leaving Friday and will be sitting in lawn chairs at the front door with beers and coffee waiting for all of you!! :D

Now thats dedication :)

I'm gonna "zoom" past you guys as you stop to pick people up and get to the best pieces first. HaHa
Eat my dust!

That is if I can make it....

Lmao ill get my entourage to sidetrack you while i make a quick scoop for your cooler :p

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Didn't you hear? We are leaving Friday and will be sitting in lawn chairs at the front door with beers and coffee waiting for all of you!! :D
You better. There was quite the line up last year long befor the doors opened.

25b3b5a454642c2f8cfa100f7b1e7e80.jpg

Kyle1970

Those guys are likely there already for this years event.
Looking forward to it. Going to be a last minute decision.
May need to do another build to allow room for more frags.