Hockey Talk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Dirty pool. Guy got a game misconduct. Cheap shot before lucic dropped his gloves 30 seconds before the end of overtime from a nobody goon?
Lucic is almost the only regular player left on the team that's not sitting in the press box. He won't be fighting for no reason until everyone is back

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Dirty pool. Guy got a game misconduct. Cheap shot before lucic dropped his gloves 30 seconds before the end of overtime from a nobody goon?
Lucic is almost the only regular player left on the team that's not sitting in the press box. He won't be fighting for no reason until everyone is back

Looked perfectly fine to me. Lucic started it and then got destroyed. It was no cheap shot. I could care less if he didn't have his gloves off first or at all.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Looking at it again and again and again (just so fun to watch lucic get a little taste of what he does every game) they both squared off....it was no sucker punch, lucic just didnt' want to fight.

HE GOT KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
The other guy cross checked him to start (they don't like to show that on the anti lucic spins), and considering the nobody goon got a game misconduct, it wasn't fine. Plus...fighting in the nhl isn't whacking another guy that doesn't want to fight, it's squaring off against someone who wants to fight. Ask Bertuzzi what it feels like to attack a player that hasn't agreed to fight.

That said, yeah he got his bell rung, it just straight up was a goon tactic, from a shit team that was losing. Glad we beat them.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
HAHAHAHAHA.....ridiculous. You got one standard for one player but its fine for Lucic to run players/goalies, stick people in the nuts and threaten people after a playoff series. Typical Boston fan, OK one way but when it comes back around ...."he's a goon"

Lucic deserves every cheap play that is coming to him he is a disgrace to the league.

Your reap what you sow.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Hmmmm.....

seidenberg%2Btoews.gif

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
He's all like " what did I do?? I was just standing here and minding my own business and and and.... Oh, you were watching? Yea I was being an asshole"

Hahaha

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I keep waiting for mats sundin and Felix potvin to come available to pickup on my fantasy hockey league.

Discuss, who's got them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk