Hey From Kitchener

Cdog

Hey everyone, just getting back into the reefing scene after 8 years, due to the arrival of our children i had no time anymore for the 180 gallon mixed reef tank i used to have, so now that the kids are old enough to do there own thing iam back in to this great adventure

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome. What size tank do you have Or planning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome back to the hobby, you definitely came across the best site out there :) Hope you enjoy your stay and can not wait to see build updates with what is going on. Especially if you are setting up the 180 again.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to the fragtank and back to the hobby of reefing! Looking forward to the new build thread. :)

Cdog

Thanks for all the welcomes, no pics yet but i can say iam starting small with a BB 29 biocube HQI cycling at the moment, mp10 for flow and a milwaukee digital handheld refractometer, these are the first three thing i purchased for the build, now the waiting game begins

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Hey everyone, just getting back into the reefing scene after 8 years, due to the arrival of our children i had no time anymore for the 180 gallon mixed reef tank i used to have, so now that the kids are old enough to do there own thing iam back in to this great adventure

Welcome back...I did the same. Scaled things back to just a 125 FOWLER that just existed with virtually no changes (or maintenance) for ten plus years and came back to find how much Things had changed.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
lots of good members in the tri cities couldnt believe how many jumped in to help right away when my tank sprung a leak.... hopefully you enjoy it here as much as all of us