Hello, From Guelph!

Themaddhatter

Heya folks! I'm a returning hobbyist I had a 125 gallon lps/sps Reef when I lived in Brampton. Moved to Guelph, had kids and it all mothballed for almost 5 years. I am now starting up my fish room with a 125 gallon, 100 gallon and a 60 gallon tank. The 125 will be a mixed Reef, and I'm still deciding on the other two. Would like a FOWLR or similar for the 100.. I've got my rock cured and cycled in the 60 over the last 3 months. I'm tweaking the plumbing on the 125 though it's been running since last week. I'm planning to have the two big tanks linked through the sump.
I'll be looking for livestock and equipment soon, and looking to make friends in the hobby in this area as well!

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
+1 to pictures! :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome to the site. I think that you will find all that you are looking for here. A group of great members who have 'been there done that' in the past. Not really too many limits on this site as you may see already. We are a real group of people looking to help each other out. Great deals and can not wait for the next London Frag Fest!!!!

Themaddhatter

Awesome! I'm not too far actually. Victoria and Clair area. Setting up my 125 right now and the 100 will follow. The 60 will be emptied so I can drill it once the 100 is ready. As long as my wife never comes down stairs, I will continue to breathe and post about it..