Attn Ontario Reefers: 2014 Toronto Coral Expo

coralexpo

Hi Guys

I just wanted to give you a heads up on a event going down in Toronto. We will be holding our first Toronto Coral Expo and would love for everyone to come out. There will be everything from Frags to Colonies as well as dry good vendors who will be show casing everything from food to new products that have hit the hobby.

Please feel free to visit the website at www.thecoralexpo.com for more information hope to see you there!

DRAFTPoster.png

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Awesome, thanks for the information. I have heard of it from a vendor here who has a table. Hope that people enjoy the event and look forward to some teasers pictures :)

coralexpo

Sorry for the delay guys, we were just waiting on confirmation from a couple of vendors prior to releasing the floorplan

Never the less here it is. It might change a little bit as a couple of vendors have yet to confirm.

For a full list of our vendor please visit Vendor List

FLOORPLAN.jpg

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

coralexpo

Hey guys the show is 1 Week Away! Anyone excited? because i know i am.

We have started posting some of the prizes we will have for our raffle, Our vendors have been kind enough to donate these prizes for the raffle.

If you would like to see these prizes please visit

http://thecoralexpo.com/raffle-prizes/

We will be uploading them as the show gets closer!

coralexpo

First and foremost, we would like to thank everybody that came out to support us yesterday. We had a blast and we hope you all did too!!!

To the volunteers and the helpers, the event would not have went as smoothly as it did without all of you! We cannot express how thankful we are to have such an amazing support team behind us.
*(note to future event planners, having a strong support staff is one of the keys to a successful event).

To the vendors, thank you for all the prize donations and supporting the event. Each vendor had something different to offer, from "cherry" pieces to un-believable pricing. It was a pleasure doing business with all of you.

Another special thank you goes out to everybody that came out yesterday. When we first started talking about planning this event, we wanted to do it for the sw community. Being reef geeks ourselves, we wanted to plan an event with the hobbyist in mind. Our main goals were to 1) make it cheap (5$/admission) so that people had more $ to spend on corals and to 2) fill the place up with the best vendors. 2 for 2 on our first try, not bad =)

We hope everybody walked out of the Coral Expo with a smile on their face and coral goodies in hand!!

Thanks,
The Coral Expo Team

PS: we walked away from the expo with some "cherry" pieces in hand, but before we show you ours, we want to see yours =)