Hockey Talk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Screw video games, and screw 61 page threads :)

GO BRUINS!

PENGUINS SUCK!
SHARKS CHOKE!
WINGS ARE EXCELLENT (when they are served with the proper sauce)
PHILLY IS SILLY

The rest really don't matter...

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
It's hilarious, I got 8 "oh bruins suck!!" texts on my phone right up until the bruins scored, then not a single one until it was over. Such is the plight of the leaf fan, always worried about the colossal breakdown :)

Leafs played well, Kessel can really shoot the puck when he can go straight down the lane and take a wrister. Too bad he has stretches of 10+ games where he doesn't even get a shot on goal :)

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
The one fricken night i want Boston to win.... Bloody hell. Was hoping to be able to tease some Montreal fans... Now what?

Boston may have done better if they didnt play a man down all game (seemed like it anyways)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
My bet last year was that the leafs won't make the playoffs (won that, sweet), this year same bet, and I feel pretty good about it. Leafs have 3 good players, that's 0 depth.

Montreal has depth I'll give them that. The calls tonight were definitely against boston (no way that was a penalty shot), but we lost fair and square. Subban almost killed one of his own players so that was at least something.

It is funny that the hab fans have become the new leaf fans...painting out the parade route in red white and blue...wait, isn't that the american's colours? Oh right, new france doesn't want to be part of Canada, I forgot :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
My phone was REAL quiet last night. They can beat Boston but then lose two in a row (one the last team in the league). THAT is why it is OK to hate the leafs.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
10392477_10152870480686738_893311472958987572_n.jpg
But in your eyes the Leafs are in the basement and your bruins lost 2 in a row and one of them was to the lowly leafs so Boston is not much better and what was the final of that game? 6-1 At least the leafs scored 2 goals