New Jeboa Fishstreet FS14000 Dual Package

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Well I ordered this package over a month ago and after some simple email prodding to fish street I finally received my two pumps, controller and power supply. 

e6emu9yp.jpg
sorry for the upside down pic lol

I thought they had screwed up the shipment cause it was a single box and that box was the same size as my koraliad came in individually.  But I was glad to be wrong an everything was stuffed in the box.

The box has the same level of English on it as the website.  It's really quite funny.

qa4eby5y.jpg

Can immediately see the build quality lacking in things.  The controller and the power supply mainly.  Loose ports and plugs. And the controller power port sparks when you plug it in to an energiZed power supply. Lol.  So plug it into te wall last:).

e2ybedy3.jpg
aqa2ajuj.jpg

The pumps themselves seem a lot better quality with the exception I the magnets.  They do not compare to the tunze ones inha stuck on the tank but they are more than sufficient to hold this size pump in place.

The fs14000 has indents on the bracket holding the pump that click and keep the pump from moving around. Not Sure if that ever was an issue on the wp40s.  The cords to the pumps could have an extra 12 inches on them as well.  It limits positioning on any tank over 5 ft and was almost an issue on my 5 ft .

I may be doing something wrong but if you have the night mode thing turned on and it gets dark you can't take it out of night mode unless you shine a light on the built in sensor. Kind of odd and I thought I fried something at first because the controller was unresponsive.

Anyways compared to the three koraliad I had in the tank these things are crazy. Move a ton of water but the trade off is the noise.  Never had a controllable powerheads so I have to get used to the sounds of them changing speed.  It's not loud at all but I can hear them where I couldn't hear tr koralias at all.

Still trying all the modes out but things goo and for 200 bucks they are much cheaper than any other powerheads that will move this amount of water.

Post some vids later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamS

Is it kind of goofy to have the light sensor mounted in the controller? I mean, don't you want to mount your controller in the stand, where it is always dark?

benzzz

Nice,  I learnt you cannot turn off night mode until you provide light to sensor and then when the system starts up, hold the button to turn off night mode, instructions were in mandarin and my Aisanfriend wasnt home to translate....  :p

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I mounted it on the outside Of the hood:)

saltyair

I personally love these pumps - for the price and the crazy amount of flow they provide they cant be beat imo.
I have had mine for 4 months replaced 4 fans.I have never used the night mode since i have them controlled in my dark fishroom.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I don't use night mode either as its too dumb to realize that is daytime out until I shine a light on it :)

Took a while to get accustomed to the humming they make but for the price and flow its a minor thing:)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I run them almost full blast but alternating. Opposite side of tank... Runs one long enought to get a roation flow happening an then the other one kicks on in the opposite direction. The counter flow randomize through the tank as it fights to reverse the flow .

That or the wave on one and constant on the other.

saltyair

I started with them on opposite sides but it never seemed to work well in wave#1
Most of the the time I have it set to reefcrest #2 at night I will put it on 1. Max setting is 4 on #1. Great pumps imo