New To Site

ALowe

fellow reefers unite! stumbled across your guys site as it was recommended by a fellow reefer of mine. I am located in the guelph area and have a couple set ups I will be sharing with. I have a one year old 8 gallon fluval ebi reef tank drilled with a 10 gallon sump refugium with lps a clown pair and a yellow watchmen goby. My recent project is transforming my 72 gallon african cichlid tank into a saltwater system. Tank has been running for about a month and am almost finished adding fish. Will primarily be a fish only tank due to my lighting and cost restrictions while I finish university but I'm sure you all have the same coral addiction as I do so that may not last long. Tank has box overflow to a 15 gallon sump. Running my skimmer and carbon GFO reactor out of it. Current tank inhabitants are photon and Picasso clown, 3 bengeii cardinals, cleaner shrimp, blood red shrimp, pyramid butterfly, bicolour blenny and CUC. En route to pick up the rest right now. Will post pictures of both set ups when I get the chance. Recommendations are always encouraged!!

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Welcome and spread the word about the site. Keep the "local" community expanding:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
welcome you will enjoy it around here theres quite a few members from kitchener cambridge guelph and brantford here so will be fun to network hopefully see you around and post some of those beauty pics your hiding

ALowe

So pics or it's not true and I'm really an imposter. So here are the pics! Tank1(1 year old)-8 gal fluval ebi drilled with 10 gal sump fuge. Reef tank mostly softies but just got some sps off Kevin Tran and they are looking amazing! Will probably slowly switch this tank completely to sps. Tank2(2 months old)-72 gal bow front with 20 gal sump. Fowler and a few mushrooms, GSP, hammer, and duncan in there right now. I apologize for the nano pics and my blue LEDS and iPhone camera do not get along. Enjoy! Any questions or concerns, let me know! I'm sure I'm like all of you where I love talking about my tanks to anyone who will listen.

ALowe

IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG