Anyone waste time with clash of clans?

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Supercell makes over 500k per day with in app purchases. They are a juggernaut and have the security system in place to avoid getting hacked or people hacking their games. Everything is server sided in this game so unless you plan on some sorta SQL injection method you are doomed to pay or wait.

Ever notice how touchy their system is? Like if You are playing on your phone on wifi and then lose the wifi signal for stepping outside or something and you revert back to 4g and that split second your game auto disconnects?

These guys are not fucking around with security.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Supercell makes over 500k per day with in app purchases. They are a juggernaut and have the security system in place to avoid getting hacked or people hacking their games. Everything is server sided in this game so unless you plan on some sorta SQL injection method you are doomed to pay or wait.

Ever notice how touchy their system is? Like if You are playing on your phone on wifi and then lose the wifi signal for stepping outside or something and you revert back to 4g and that split second your game auto disconnects?

These guys are not fucking around with security.
Yep i definetly chose the wrong industry.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Some of my biggest raids have been around 1.2 million combined elixir and gold. And still only a drop in a bucket.

it is brutal to upgrade some of the troops. The level 6 archer upgrade cost 7 million elixir.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Lava hounds!!!

barbarians and archers level 7!!!

6 million elixir for barbs and 7.5 million for archers.... damn... time to start farming.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
You're all just jealous of my shit

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

From what I can see from your base, you are pretty much the same as top guy in our clan. And Bigshow will catch you soon as he is a machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk