Almost There....

100gallon

I am looking to get some insight on what might be left to purchase before I think about filling the tank! I have sump planned and waiting for time to construct it, with the help from my other thread you guys were great. This is what I have to date.
90 gallon bottom drilled corner overflow left corner.
Coralife 4 bulb t5 with 4 moon leds
Jager 250 watt heater. Will be going with 2 300 watt titanium shortly for sump.
Aqua medic turboflotor 5000 shorty 2 skimmer with ocean runner 3500 pump.
Mag drive 1200 gph for return.
I have no reactors...and am a bit confused by them to he honest. Also I am looking for an ato to feed the sump.
Oh Rodi unit to he obtained from the place in Concord with in line tds meter.
So. That's all I have thus far. I have a power head 802 and aqua clear 5000 powerhead as well, but nothing submersible for current.
Thanks for the help
Phil.

KBennett

Jebao WP40 wavemakers are good for circulation. Reactors aren't a must right away.
I'm no expert on T5 lighting, but if you want to go SPS, I think you'll need more.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
JBJ ATO. Great unit and won't cost you an arm and a leg. I've never used any of the Jebao line, but have read great things. I'm a MP40 guy myself.

You're going to need to figure out if the RODI unit is coming with a float valve and solenoid. You'll need a holding container for RODI collection as well.

Reactors can be added at a later time as well.

100gallon

Ok where would I pick up that ato? I am planning on picking up two 50 gallon food safe drums from the guy by Elmira and use that to have my Rodi run into. I believe the Rodi was going to come with a float valve and in line tds.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
I bought my JBJ ATO from another member here. But most online places will sell it. Like J&L or bulk reef supply

If you're buying the RODI unit new. Chances are it won't come with the float or the solenoid. But you should be able to pick up a float/solenoid combo for around the $50 range

100gallon

Well I got a JBJ ato from brs otw. What is the set up you have yours in? Pics would help....alot.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Jewel

All of your equipment will do the trick but low quality but still we started some where. look for smaller more versatile Power Heads, less of a visual distraction and 2 things that are very important is a great Skimmer and a good RO/DI unit.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Jebao WP40 wavemakers are good for circulation. Reactors aren't a must right away.
I'm no expert on T5 lighting, but if you want to go SPS, I think you'll need more.
That for sure, if you coral are brown and receding at the base. It is a good sign that they are not getting enough light.

100gallon

Hey hey great to look back. I also appologize for not replying...not sure what was going on back then!

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk