frag tank conversion

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
well got old frag tank stock switched to the the new and everything seems to be enjoying it so far
20140726_102901.jpg

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
well shut the frag tank down temporarily..... am officially done with t5ho it seems im getting just as good of growth out my ai sol blues so gonna get me some more led's. now maybe i can shut off that damn dehumidifier thats been sucking all the power my leds save lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
fd2cf644cc5859fcab29b675cf084ab9.jpg

I'm possibly going the other way from LED. Picked this beast up to try and cook some corals in fragtank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Nice.

Once my wallet allows it. I'll be switching my frag tank to led's. I'm done with T5's and MH's.

i agree i love my sol blue led and the colour they give but will be a while before i have money for led need a skimmer for the frag first and my kamoer 3 channel doser for reef tank then if i still have a wife ill get led for frag tank

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
It will be a good reason when you want to switch to LED to reduce your hydro bill... :)

hahaha if only she saw it that way..... i doubt she will ever forget how much 4 ai sol blue modules cost me hopefully price comes down on high end fixtures but i have led on my dt to display nice colour the frag tank i dont care how well they look its the growth i want