Zoa Id

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
any guesses.... the fact that some are speckling are throwing me off
20140721_130311.jpg
20140721_130304.jpg

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I would guess fire and ice, diff water params and light can produce diff colour strains from the normal type of look we expect... But still the same coral

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I would guess fire and ice, diff water params and light can produce diff colour strains from the normal type of look we expect... But still the same coral

I have fire and ice already and they look proper these have an evenly spaced blue specking.... someone suggested alien acne that was over to take a look so am gonna try and find them on coralpedia today.... parameters are good sps palys zoas lps everything growing well with my leds and borrowed a par meter when i setup tank so i know lighting is good

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
yea i was going to say the same... it's hard to reallly tell with your pictures because we really need to see the details to be able to ID it.
ya and only using a crappy phone dont help my cause.... want to see if i can get a decent actual camera for the future and so i can get nice closeups for my tank thread as well

manmadecorals

Website Affiliate
Website Affiliate
Website
manmadecorals.wixsite.com
ya and only using a crappy phone dont help my cause.... want to see if i can get a decent actual camera for the future and so i can get nice closeups for my tank thread as well

Camera, proper lighting, and a little editing makes a whole world of difference. Just like the pros do for photo shoots :)

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Camera, proper lighting, and a little editing makes a whole world of difference. Just like the pros do for photo shoots :)
ya i posted a thread in general reef discussion seems alot of people are asking so will give a feed for us all to compare cameras light settings and camera settings and improve all our pics :)